Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gearing Up for a Marathon?


Hi All,
Well I had this picture taken this past Saturday as I was running by the house. Meet my new running partners - Harley, Davidson, and Buddy. They run 4 miles with me Mon-Fri and on Saturdays I am running up and down the mountains near the house. I am thinking I will run a marathon and I hear that Karen is training for one. I will call her and maybe we will run one together this year for my 50th. Hope all is well with everyone!
my love, Lauren

6 Comments:

Blogger feldfour said...

way to go Lauren! hey....whats with the sweatshirt and grey skies??

Joe III

9:38 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

well you know Joe - I have been down on bended knee praying for rain in LA. Thankfully we had some (only 3 days light rain) but it is suppose to rain again this weekend. Our water table is so low I don't think it can be measured. :-(
Lauren

6:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 AM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Lauren, next time you pray for rain...pray that it is DIVERTED from up here, OK??
thanks, Joe III

10:42 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Hi Lauren... are you running the dogs or are they running you... lol... They are way to cute try and keep up Lauren...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home