Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOWBOUND IN SEATTLE




Seattle looks beautiful, So does Green Lake, Not sure about the guy with the chains... lol But seeing this other guy snow board over a couch is pretty funny...






So it looks like you guys got just a little bit of snow in the great north west which closed down Seattle... lol




Oh how I remember being about 6 month pregnant when Seattle was hit with a big snow storm and I was at work at Fred Meyers on Capital Hill. I just remember having to walk from Broadway all the way down to Pioneer square with no boots or pants. I was a frozen Popsicle when I reached my friends house. I was stuck there for almost 3 days...

2 Comments:

Blogger dad said...

Been there, done that. Don't care if I ever see that much snow again!! DAD

4:14 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

i knew it would be a wild winter here when we ran into a blinding snowstorm while riding in the mountains on august 31...fuuuun, right Frank?

Joe III

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home