Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bri and I Witnessed History Yesterday
















Ok Bri and I decided to take the 4 1/2 hour drive down to DC and be apart of the history. I came away with 2 million more friends and trust me VERY CLOSE if you know what I mean. We started our drive at 2 am and were well aware that all the bridges leading into DC were closing at 2 am. We had no plan of attach not sure what we were going to do either. Bri programmed my Tom-Tom to Arlington VA think we could enter that way. Well let me tell you I LOVE MY TOMTOM. Not only did he get me there but got me all the way to the Capital building about 6:30 am. We parked about 4 blocks away from the Capital building... not to bad right... lol

Ok so now that we had landed there we set out for the adventure not sure what to expect. We were herded like cows to find the mall were the general public can view the teletrons. If you have a fear of being confined or fear of people you had no business being there. I would have to say after about 4 to 4 1/2 hours of being told to go here then there we finally arrived. I have posted some of the pics oh an Bri has a pic of Al Shrarpton he walked right by us and said hello. I have to figure out how I can send my video that I took from my cell phone that you can hear his speech.

OVER ALL I'M GLAD WE WENT... Something Bri can tell her children and grandchildren

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ria! You should have had the date set right on the camera.

Other than that.....tres' cool!
Love the shot of the people on the port a potties. They probably had a good view and they were standing on sh*#. hahaha

Glad you survived.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I know about the damn date... My battiers died and when I change them it messed up the date.... I wonder if I could fix that on these pictures...

WE HAD FUN... VERY TIRED BUT LOTS O FUN... I have 2 million new friends to boot... lol

6:10 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Sounds like it was worth it to both of you. glad to see you had an interesting time.

Joe III

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home