Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Get Together....













Ok I thought that I would post a few pictures of our wonderful get together tonight at Vycki's house. Everyone came Aunt Alice, Bobby and Linda and Tiffany, Kathleen, Barbara and Beverly Briana and I along with mom and of course Vycki and the children... (aka the Kids) lol.... The food was wonderful from Mom's pot roast to Kathleen's stuffed cabbage to Vycki's Kielbasa and not to mention the famous flaky pastries.... CAN WE ALL SAY YUMMY.... Yep you had to roll me out of the house and into the car....


It really was very nice to see everyone once again... We really do have to make it a habbit to see them at least twice a year... :)
I wish we could have been with my entire family that would have made it even more special...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should have taken a picture of my flakey pastries......Too late...I already ate all of them! YUMMY!!!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Looks like a real fun time. tell aunt Alice,Kathleen, Bobby, and families we all say hi from Bothell, WA.!! everyone looks great.miss them all. feel free to send any of that food this way too....
Joe III

9:35 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

wow that all looks like a great time. I miss all my cousins, second cousins and how ever many more generation relatives we have. It is great to have a big family.
Lauren

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home