Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 NJSIAA Track and Field Meet of Champions


Hi All,


I know that I haven't really posted here in a while so I thought I would let you know how Bri did this winter track.


Briana Feldhaus of Randolph High School wins the girls 55 meter hurdles with a time of 8.12 during the 2009 NJSIAA Track and Field Meet of Champions in Toms River Saturday.


Feldhaus, a senior at Randolph, recorded the ninth-fastest time in the nation this season and the 23rd fastest in state history when she won the 55-meter hurdles in 8.12.




and here is the link to the dailyrecord...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can say with all honesty and zero bias.....SHE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

She is State Champion eh?? wow!!! bow down to Bri!!

Joe

9:23 PM  
Blogger F.Feldhaus said...

Congrats speedy from all of us in Washington.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home