Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well The news of the day - Lauren is Moving




Hi My Family, As sad as it is to say that I am leaving the beach .... I am leaving the beach. Marty, Harley, Davidson and I are moving from Long Beach to Corona in 3 weeks. We sold a house (in a bad market) and we bought a new construction (in a really bad market). The house has a beautiful view and is only 10 minutes from Matthew.


Our new address will be 2805 Wycliffe St

Corona, CA 92879


Move out date is Sept. 12 and the new house move in date is Sept. 21. For the 12 days I have no home - we will be living with Matt and all things will be in storage. Here is a picture of the new house and a picture of the view. I will send new phone number when I get one. Till then the cell works - 562 713 3842. Love to all of you and I'll keep you posted on the moving progress.


Lauren

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Your new home is beaustiful. Watch out for those coyotes!

7:25 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Lauren, nothin' like moving huh? favorite thing to do of course. looks like a real nice home!
Joe

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home