Sunday, December 24, 2006


Well I know that it has been a long
time since I entered anything to your blogg... But there really hasn't been anything fun and exciting untill winter track started. As you can see Bri made the papers with this 55 High Hurdles event. Of course she took first place. I have never been so proud of her and she also is very proud of her self. She has beaten her personal record from last season a,d is now running the hurdles in 8.83 which is a great time. Well I wont bore you any longer I hope that everyone has a great holiday I know that I will...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

great job Briana. We all know that if you continue to practice and gain little bits going forward, that you will be the best in the state before your senior year. (Think scholarship!)
aunt lauren

8:29 AM  
Blogger feldfour said...

....what she said!
Uncle Joe

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home