Monday, September 25, 2006

So Did I tell ya we will be famous!


Lauren
Yes this is a true statement. As you know one of the divisions of my company is KalKan and we make Pedigree dog food among other things. A few months ago they asked us to submit candid shots of ourselves with our pets as they were going to use them to promote a new product we are set to ship all over the US called "The GoodlifeRecipe". A few weeks after I submitted 7 pictures, our marketing department called me up and told me we were picked.
The product comes out in Jan 2007 and our picture will be On Every Bag! All over the country. We are also on all of the sales materials and some of the displays that will be in the stores. Unbelievable huh! Davidson is laying down and Harley is looking right into the camera. We are lounging on the couch.

5 Comments:

Blogger feldfour said...

Cool! and "woof woof"! we will look for it.
Joe

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I'm on the front page of the newspapers in Texas and in Germany, then Ashley and Cameron on the school calander and now you on the dog food bags, must be genetic.
DAD

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to go buy a dog just so that I can buy dog food......nah...I'll just buy the food!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home