Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Your Sister is a Dirt Bike Diva





































Hi All,



Just got back from 2 glorious days with Joe and Marty at Wenachee Natl Forrest. Joe took us "Riding" on the bikes. First of all the darn thing was way tall (Even on my tip toes with big boots - I could not touch the ground!) But we rode 35 miles the first day and about 48 the second. What a great time! I went off into the trails today (Tues) and it was sooo cool! I only spilled the bike 6 times (cause stopping was a bitch when you cannot touch the ground!) Anyway here are some of my pictures - Joe will post his. We were up at 6500 ft and I took the pictures attached. It really was awesome. Lauren





ps Lookout brother Frank I am gunnin for you on your bike next!

1 Comments:

Blogger feldfour said...

Thanks for trying the dirt riding with me you guys....i had a BLAST! lets try it next time you're here again.
Joe III

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home