Sunday, June 01, 2008

Looks like Bri is going to THE MEET OF CHAMPS... :)


OK Bri and I have to give all the credit to Mommom... she goes to all her track meets when she can... and sits there thru all the 3200 meter races (mile races X4 which is 12 to 15 mins each race) just to see Bri FLASH by... WE LOVE YOU MOM.. Thank you so much for yall you suport...• Randolph junior Briana Feldhaus broke a 24-year-old school record in the high hurdles on Saturday. Feldhaus finished seventh in the final in 14.63, surpassing Rams alumna Terry Gnatz' 14.8. Feldhaus' seventh-place time was one hundredth of a second better than that of Summit senior Susan Scavone, who won Group II, so she will likely receive a wildcard entry to the MOC.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...where's my love????? I fed her all that pizza after the meet! Don't I deserve some accolades???????

4:07 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Koodoos to you Vycki... lol and she loved it all... lol... Bri and I realy do love eveyone that is in her corner... THANK YOU... I JUST WANT HER TO DO BETTER THEN ME.....

4:50 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Way to go Bri ( as usual!). hey...this is the picture she looks the most like her mom, right??
Joe III

11:50 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I don't see it.... lol

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home