Monday, May 28, 2007

Bri's Sweet Sixteen Invitation


Hey I thought this might be the best way for everyone out there to see Bri's Sweet Sixteen invitation. Oh and donations will be excepted... lol My where does the time go I remember this big brown eyed beautiful little girl running around and now she is set to get her driver's permit.... OH hell I will be sure to stay off the roads when she is driving... lol Oh and by the way Track is still on point she is still running circles around the 12th and 11th grade girls. She had states this weekend and she did great came in 5th for the 110 hurdles with a time of 15.14 her best time ever. Oh and by the way her school is in the hardest division so like Bri would say she ran against some girls that were Beasts. She was the only 10th grader in the finals... thats my baby... OH how proud we all are of her... Mom is her biggest fan..

4 Comments:

Blogger feldfour said...

Sixteen, and states! thas awesome....does she even play softball anymore? oh yeah, how about me? i was out in tri cities a couple of weeks ago for heathers 21st!!! sheesh, at least i AM a grandpa too!

Joe

8:51 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Damn I remember when Heather was just a baby... and you a grandpa I have two words for that YOUR OLD.... lol I'm sorry to say Bri doesn't play softball anymore... I do miss watching her play softball she was fun to watch. Hey the weight trainer/football coach is also the girls track team trainer and he told Bri that he wants her to learn the Javelin because the best throwers are also sprinters. He told her that he can get her to throw over 100 ft. Bri asked if that was good his response was she would be the first in the schools history to accomplish that. In the fall she is going to join the X-country team.... GOD only knows why... She will tell you in a heartbeat she hates to run long distance... lol

10:03 AM  
Blogger feldfour said...

uhhhhh, i became a grandfather at 48, pretty young i say. lets see you when you are a grandmother ( betcha you'll be over 48 eh)?
Joe ;)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Well that would put Bri at 22 when I'm 48... OH HELL NO she will be in college about ready to graduate still won’t have a boyfriend CAUSE I said so… lol… No I’m just playing. But on a serious note I do hope that Bri completes college and starts a career before she makes me a Grandmother. Either way I will be very proud of my baby. Call me Nanna.... mom hates that she tolerates Bri calling her Mom Mom... I think that if Bri stopped calling her Mom Mom she would misses it.. lol Joe I know that you are the BEST DAMN GRANDPA out there... :) I know I love you and your only my brother...

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home