Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Time!!

For those of you that haven't heard...Only 7 days till my due date...Its officially crunch time lol...They have me scheduled at the hospital to be induced on Saturday the 20th...They will call me in if they have any openings before then...apparently they are worried about him being too big...he measured at 8lbs 10 ounces at my ultrasound on Tuesday...big boy lol...So unless I go into labor on my own before then, the 20th is the official day...Wish me luck and a speedy delivery everyone...cant wait to meet him and put up lots of pictures for everyone to see...Oh and Chris says if he doesn't look like him were putting him up for adoption...lol..(Hes joking of course) Anyways just thought I would send everyone an update miss and love you all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Heather!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:57 AM  
Blogger feldfour said...

Of course i will be just as anxiously waiting for the news! only a 3 hour drive to get there too!

Dad/ Joe III

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Heather - we are all thinking of you. Boys are awesome and he will be perfect in yours and Chris eyes. Of course you are going to keep him. The Seahawks are also waiting for him

12:25 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Heather - we are all thinking of you. Boys are awesome and he will be perfect in yours and Chris eyes. Of course you are going to keep him. The Seahawks are also waiting for him

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home