Sunday, August 10, 2008

picture from recent 5 k



Just wanted to post a few pictures from a race I ran recently. Held in Morristown NJ it is called the "Corporate Challenge" and encourages companies in the area to challenge employees to get healthy. I ran with a team of 18 others from Mars and we placed 5th of 155 teams.

I did very well for an old lady and finished with a time of 26.29. I know that I have been in better shape and am capable of running under 24 minutes - but I have been a slacker :-( . Here is a picture of part of my team and I. Briana (kneeling on front row left) was going to run with us but got salmonella poisoning 5 days before the event. She volunteered at the event. A good time was had by all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

That damn Bri get EVERYTHING.... Ecoli now salmonella poisoning.... Randolph Health Department must love her... lol No but for real she was REALLY, REALLY sick my poor baby.... :(

8:43 PM  
Blogger dad said...

Way to go girl. I did a 5k a few years ago an it took me 41 min.
DAD

3:43 PM  
Blogger feldfour said...

I,m sure i speed walk 5k at work everyday (crazy retail job helps) but not in 26 minutes! nice job kid sis!

Joe III

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home